Centerville Homes is a full service design-build general contractor, modular home dealer located in Centerville, Wisconsin. Custom built modular homes are the center of our business. Every decision supports the needs expressed by our home buying customers. Because of our solid commitment to customer service, each of our custom built modular homes is designed and built to bring the satisfaction that you deserve. If you are looking for a new custom built modular home or site built home, check out our specials, see floor plans, and learn about our commitment to you.
What are the advantages with working with modular homes?
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO SAVE $5,000.00 ON A NEW DYNAMIC HOME
Contact Centerville Homes Inc. for complete details
Display Model Coming Soon
1064 sq. ft. Ranch Home by Dynamic Homes
Two Bedrooms, One Bath
- 6/12 Roof Pitch, R-55 Roof Insulation, R-21 Sidewall Insulations
- Range, Refrigerator, & Dishwasher
- Flooring & Oak Cabinets, Patio Door
- Basement with Rubberized Water Proofing
- Basement Insulation
- Egress Window with Window Well & Cover
- 24’ x 24’ Attached Garage
- Plumbing with Water Heater
- Heating System & Central Air – Using High Efficient Equipment, whole house air to air exchange unit
- Seamless rain gutters and down spouts on the eave side of the house and garage
- Drain tile system
- Enclose basement stairs
- Building permits / Construction to get rid of construction debris
- Front steps – 6′ x 6′ Treated Deck with Steps
- Radon Gas Venting System State of Minnesota Code Requirement
- Wisconsin & Minnesota State Code Compliance
Centerville Ranch Home for $162,755.00
MANY OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE. Offer is only valid for specified details above.
Offer does not include water, sewer, or land. Some restrictions may apply.
1,344 sq. ft. Modular Ranch by Dynamic Homes
• Two or Three Bedrooms, Two Baths
• 6/12 Roof Pitch, R-55 Roof Insulation, R-21 Sidewall Insulation
• Range, Refrigerator, & Dishwasher…[Read More]
Joe and I love our new home. We cannot tell you how pleased we are with the entire process. Starting at the very beginning in your office planning our home to our final walk through...